TS Lambrugo's roots go back
to 1945, when as a traditional weaving company, it worked in the Como silk
In 1956 it changed its industrial structure from silk throwing companya to a
dyery and printworks. In subsequent years, a finishing department was added to
dyeing and printing departments.
To ensure a more
comprehensive service to customers, the company has decided to implement a
department of digital printing with transfer technology and ink- jet printing.